Even if you have been deported, there is a chance that you can receive social security benefits.
Please contact this office to see if you are eligible. Or contact the DVSH and we can help you with your paper work.

Oficina de Pensiones Federales
Consultado de Cuidad Juarez
Informacion/ Citas 656 227-3500